Friday, April 1, 2011

past sin, clinical, hard tests, and mexican food.

sin. 
how embarrassing. 
my ability to forget is just about as good as my memory. 
oh, satan, stop attacking me.
...or maybe i should say Holy Spirit, stop convicting me... but i don't wanna say that. because i don't want Him too, plus, it's the past...so i'm pretty sure it's satan. :) i'll go read my bible on that. haha!

I had clinical again today. It went really well. I LOVE clinical. When people told me that I would, I told them they were crazy. I was so terrified of it. I'm still pretty scared, but I like my clinical instructor a LOT so that helps. :) It's great having Courtlynd there...and all of the other students. We've all formed quite the bond the past two weeks. Today, they found out how innocent and "sweet" I am....they told me that YOU WOULD work at chickfila. boo. i wish i was spontaneous sometimes. All of the other students also openly "hate" me because I've gotten to do some cool skills! I put in and discontinued a foley catheter last week, and this week I discontinued an IV and gave the first shot! :) It makes me so happy! 

This weekend is full of studying for a REALLY HARD TEST on Monday...that I haven't really studied for. I'm such a crammer. 
I made an 80 on my last Pharm test. I wish it was an A. But i'll get over it :)

Off to enjoy mexicano with the rents for now! 

3 comments:

  1. blog stalking, again.
    i am pretty sure you are somehow reading my mind. maybe. probably not. but ironically, i ALSO am spending my weekend studying for a REALLY HARD TEST on Monday... and I made an 80 on my last one too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design.... I love paisley & I also love Mexicano. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete