Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Michele

Dear Michele, 


I was thinking that it was time that I wrote you a blog. I was going to write you one to send you a little motivation. ALTHOUGH, I just stopped by your blog. There were FOUR posts that I had not read. I think you were hiding them. I was missing out on D-Now, Minute to Win it, Pajamas and Pancakes, and A Surprise Hunt. Although, I had read the ones before and after those. Weird huh? So, I'm happy that you have not fallen off the blogging wagon, because I was pretty sure that you had...and you know how sad that makes me. 


So even though you are blogging after-all, I will continue with the Dear Michele post :) 


First off, I think it's GROSS that you don't wear socks with your boots. I just thought I should let you know...I mean, Doug letting you borrow his socks so he was the one without socks in bowling shoes is even grosser, but I guess that just makes him a real man. But really, I can't imagine wearing boots without socks. But don't worry, i don't love you any less :)


Did you know that I leave for Snowbird staff weekend on the 15th? I'm getting kinda nervous. It doesn't start until 8:30pm, so it's going to be dark..and i'll have to get out of my car in the dark and find where I'm supposed to go, and feel like a lost puppy in the dark. what have i gotten myself into?!?


Your D-NOW post made me so happy. How precious. I love those girls. and Samara ISSS hilarious. that girl cracks me up. She'll open up eventually. You just gotta keep on lovin' on her. That smile of hers is the best though. I laugh at her just laughing. LOVE HER. 


I'm watching Evan Almighy as I type this...definitely not a movie i thought i would like, but i LOVE IT. so funny...and pretty, kinda truthful. 


My house is getting new siding and windows. It's a pretty exciting time for my parents. I mean, you saw my house on the fox fever run...It was pretty much falling to pieces. It's an exciting time for my parents. especially my daddy. I just love seeing the joy he has in "providing for the family" and such. He puts others first so much. He's such a sweet man. 


Also about the whole new windows thing, remember that crazy storm we had a few nights ago?? Apparently these new windows of ours are not only energy efficient but noise blocking. I didn't hear a thing, slept through the whole thing. Who would have known how far windows would have come in 20 years??


Church plant meets every Sunday night now! I'm really excited. I got to see Tiffany....we didn't get to talk though. Maybe this sunday! I'm excited to get to know her hopefully :)


I planned to tell you some more things...but i've gotta save some things for the next time that we sit at your kitchen table for a few hours!..plus, my laptop has 6% battery left...and i am FAR too lazy to charge it tonight. 


Love you LOTS! 
Thank you for being such a wonderful encouragement to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love Michele, but feel very slighted that I have not received an invitation to join her blog nor has she joined mine. Sad. :(

    I'm with ya on the whole battery thing..... mine is telling me it has 15 mins left, so this will be about the last thing I type this evening.

    Have fun at Snowbird..... but did I miss something? I thought this was a winter-only type camp..... do enlighten me or at least tell Pooh Bear to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bethany! Just ask her on facebook and give her your email address. I LOVE HER BLOG. She's big on pictures too..I'm working towards it! haha. She made it private a while back and just told people to ask her.

    I definitely make a game out of my battery dying..i do EVERYTHING i can before the "i'm about to die unless you plug me in the wall in 2.5 seconds" message pops up.

    Snowbird is year-round! They do weekend trips in the Fall and Winter I think...and a few week ones during school breaks (i think that's when lydia went?) and then they have 9ish weeks of camps in the summer. In the summer is when they can do whitewater rafting, well, just more water sports, along with all of the other things they offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 4 posts were actually posts I uploaded pictures on but didn't have time to type the words. . . there are many more to come (so check my blog soon). I love that it would make you sad if I stopped blogging (makes me feel special). I've been so stinkin' busy w/ work I loathe the computer. . . therefore, my blogging gets behind. . . Really have the blogging bug right now, so hopefully I will want to blog more than loathe the computer:)

    I had no idea that staff weekend was so soon, like 15th of this month? I'll be praying for you, sweet friend. I'm so excited for you. It is going to be great (hear me saying that in a high-pitched loud voice. . . that's how excited I am).

    I'm so proud for your parents. I know it is exciting for them getting to fix up the house. I need some windows like that on my hacienda ('cause I heard the storm, but was so sleepy conked back out).

    I can't wait until we sit at the table for hours again. . .maybe after you get back from staff weekend(so I can hear how it went).

    You are an encouragement to me, as well. I love you!!!

    P.S. I am pretty gross, aren't I?

    Bethany. . . girl, I'm on my way right now to invite you to my blog and join yours (i've been so lax in the bloggy world lately. . . love you, girl)

    ReplyDelete