Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pointless Post

RIP: Spring Break 

This has been such a good break...and i mean BREAK, because the only thing I did with school was write a paper. I really should have done more. I've stayed up until 2am every night. It happened one night on purpose, and then my body got used to it. I'll be taking a benadryl around 9pm tonight. :) 

A few things I've thought about this week:

  • I am a SCATTERBRAIN, especially on Sundays, especially at Second! I mean, there are just so many people you want to see, so you go on a hunt to find them, and then you get side tracked and see someone else, and then that conversation is shaky at first because you are still trying to search out who you were originally looking for, and then by the end of the conversation you've already forgotten why you even went to that end of the foyer and who you were originally looking for, plus you don't have a CLUE what the person you were talking to said because you weren't truly listening. It just wears me out. I leave church feeling lost, confused, and like i just ran a marathon and couldn't find the finish line. (just kidding about the lost and confused part! ha! wouldn't that be the worst way to leave church??)
  • I wish that i had long, course, thick hair so i could rock some white girl braids for this summer. haha! Actually, I'm just fine with how God made my hair, it'd drive me nuts during the rest of the year. Although, for camp, that would just be so nice to have out of my face.   
  • I hate summarizing and rewording. I mean, if somebody else already said it, there is no reason to try to out-do how they said it. 
  • I can't wait to read some more of "Slave," but every time I pick it up I feel like the worst Christian that ever lived, so chapter 3 is where my bookmark has stayed for the past five days. 
  • I can't wait for this summer!!! 
  • I miss Amy and John Walrus. and little baby booher inside their tummy.
  • I need to talk to Melinda soon. I miss her so much. My friend's husbands like to tote their wives off to seminary. I mean, really, who wants to go there!?! :)
  • My first day of clinical is Friday. I'm only getting more and more TERRIFIED. i don't know a thing about nursing. okay okay, maybe i know a little. but that's not enough i feel like!
  • Snowbird people have been SO NICE. they've all been creeping me on my facebook. it makes me feel loved. I'm really excited about being friends with this one girl. Her name is Sarah. She's a nursing student. I think the stress of our lives made us bond instantly. I'm sure i'll make another 200 friends here soon, and i'm excited about that! 
I need to go wash some clothes. I'm sure this will be the last time i blog for another few months. hopefully not! 

Romans 1:16. prove you aren't ashamed. 

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your blogs, makes me feel like I still know what's going on in Griffin with you! You are my friend! :o)

    I've never commented on a blog so this is Amy... wallace... incase it doesn't tell you who I am.

    ReplyDelete