Wednesday, February 22, 2012

old notes.

Court and I have been friends since 6th grade. Our parents kinda made us be friends, but I'm glad they did! I was the new girl, and it was good to have a girl with a weird name befriend me. From then on out, we wrote notes to each other almost everyday. We saved a TON of them. I have all of mine in a binder, divided by grade as best as possible.....maybe i'm a little OCD. I think Court has hers in a box or bag. Needless to say, they are HILARIOUS to look over. We were such dumbies. Here is one I found today...this one is from middle school, I'm sure, but i'm not sure what grade. 


It was a sweet note from Court...started off with some things about how she was glad that we were friends, and then it ended with this: 


"I know we don't have much in common, like you don't have an interest in guys like i do, and i don't enjoy sports like you do, but hey! who said two uncommonies can't be the best of friends? i dunno!"


HAHAHAHA! i about peed myself. She'll kill me for posting this here if she ends up reading it, but i just think it is SO funny! Praise the LORD that we grew up. 


:) jboo

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! It's good to have life long friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually read this the day after you posted it and i never killed you ;) ima look through mine and embarrass you with something! hahaha

    ReplyDelete