Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the fourth be with you.

Ahhh. love that little saying. i probably love it as much as Joshy loves the "two peanuts walked into a bar, one was assaulted" joke.....as much as Jesse loves the "hey, how many people do you think are dead in that cemetary....all of them" joke...and as much as adam loves the Fun-Gi joke. just sayin'


I really just wanted to write a blog about "May the fourth be with you."
But while I'm here, I'll tell you a new little gift that nursing school has given me. Test Anxiety. Nice, right? So sweet. I really am loving it. :(


I'd really love for it to go away. I understand that God is in complete control. I understand that I am to do my best, and then just waltz right in there, and take the test all for His glory. But I don't think I'll ever feel like I studied enough. I'm not sure. I just do the best thing that I can do, pray for peace. 


For now, I'll go read my study guide one more time, wipe my silly tears of nervousness, and go to bed. I just can't wait for Friday to get here! I'm so happy that Snowbird doesn't have weekly exams...on paper!

2 comments:

  1. What's a boxer's favorite drink? Hawaiian PUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, sweet girl! You will do great! Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you!

    ReplyDelete