Sunday, November 11, 2012

SovHope Fall Family Bonfire (1st Annual)

I love that everything we do at Sovhope we name "1st annual"...starting now things will start being 2nd annuals! wowzers. This event was the same as all the others. SO.much.fun. We were all freezing. I was impressed by the commitment of everyone to risk pneumonia for fellowship. :) 
It was a fabulous night, and btw, I never heard of any sicknesses that immediately followed :)
 I love these 6. I walked around saying "group and smile" and these folks did just that! :)
 I am convinced that men have absolutely no idea how to take a picture together!
 Jen and her caramel for the kids! They loved making caramel apples!
 The guys love this game. I usually try to join in like I am coordinated enough...
 Court was cold. So I made her into a marshmallow. 
I didn't crop out Jesse on purpose. look at that frisbee form! 
 three more men...all spaced out and such. 
 just boomoo. 
 The Moore Fam! Is this family cute or what!? 
 Children of the field.
 Fire control! Mr. Thom manned this fire all night. Smoky the bear would have been so proud!
 The ladies enjoyed the "group and smile" moment! 
Tiff said it looks like she has to tee-tee. It kinda does. :) 
 Corn hole! 
 Andrea and Logan. His facial expressions crack.me.up.
And I saved the cutest little AJ in town for last! This boy and his mama bear are so sweet. 

I love my church! 

No comments:

Post a Comment