Monday, January 28, 2013

"Nap Time"

I am in my last semester of nursing school now, and I've been assigned night shift clinicals. I start in a few days so I am trying to stay up late, and nap during the day so I might be able to actually stay awake when I am working. Although, suddenly, the queen of napping is WIDE awake. Humph. So I am laying in bed hoping for a massive wave of sleepy to float over me and make me sleep for a bit. But, I am getting kinda bored laying here, I figured that maybe I would type out some things that God is teaching me or reminding me.

•Prayer is so so so wonderful! It just blows me away that I have the opportunity to talk to the God of the universe every second of every day! I spent my drive home from senoia last night praying for some friends. It was one of the most enjoyable car rides I have had by myself in a while. I didn't feel very alone.
•I am responsible for what I do with the gospel. Who will stand beside me on the day Jesus returns because I shared the gospel with them? [thanks pastor vinny]
•I have less than 4 months left with my nursing classmates. I need to use them. [the months, not the classmates]
•God has given me some of the most wonderful friends in the whole world. I love falling more in love with Jesus alongside of them.
•I have a lot of questions that I need to answer. I have the Word of God for a reason. I've been convicted about running to my friends as soon as I have a question. It's not a bad thing, but I have the ability to figure out the answer for myself. I just need to stop being lazy.

Hoping for Jesus,
Jessica Bloo Eyes (as my dear friend, jack, calls me)

1 comment:

  1. praying for you and "nap time" I love seeing how God is the center of you life! and for the gospel one I am right there with you!!!!! who will stand with us! love you!

    ReplyDelete