Friday, January 28, 2011

When I should be sleeping

I have to wake up in 5 hours to get ready to go to work. I should totally be asleep, but my heart is full and my mind is racing. I love that my heart is full, but I could really do without the jumbles of thoughts in my head at the moment. I'm not sure I could quite describe fully the last six months of my life in less than a few days. It is so wonderful to see God at work in my life so visibly. It's amazing to see his response to so many people's prayers, even the ones that I didn't even know were praying for me. It's weird to think about my reactions to these changes. Of course, it is hard to think of the situations that I have handled poorly, but it is really even more humbling to think of the ones that Christ has handled for me. I look back now with so much gratitude to the Holy Spirit for intervening on all of the words that my flesh would have said and my mind would have thought in certain situations. Because right now, the flesh is trying to intervene.


I have never been more thankful for the women of God that He has put in my life....ladies such as my Mom, Courtlynd Moore, Trish Cobb, Melinda Blodgett, Rachel Brewer, Lauren Vinson, Jen McCloud, Amy Wallace and Lydia Whitworth just to name a few, even Michele and Jill, that I have just recently gotten to know! The ones that have truly taught me more about being a woman of God and held my hand while I dealt with having to display Christ in my actions "more than usual." I thank HIM for these ladies and the happiness they bring me. I don't think i could ever do an adequate job of expressing my love for them. They are a tremendous blessing in my life. 


I'm beginning to get sleepy again. I planned to go on longer, but I've said enough.  


Jesus, mold me. My hope is in Your return.

No comments:

Post a Comment